Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Top 5 Movies of 2008

Rather than finish all about all the movies I've seen in 2008 (which I will actually finish doing later) I instead will be kind enough to inform everyone what the best 5 movies of 2008 were (according to me, ie the infallible truth).

Here they are, in no particular order:

The Best 5 Movies of 2008
- In Bruges 
- The Fall
- Let the Right One In
- Slumdog Millionaire
- Burn After Reading

Honorable Mentions
- Hunger
- The Dark Knight
- The Wrestler
- Frost/Nixon
- Street Kings

Objectively Not "Awesome" Movies, But I Really Enjoyed Watching
- Doomsday
- Yes Man
- Iron Man
- War, Inc.
- The X-Files: I Want to Believe
- The Midnight Meat Train
- Max Payne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These need to fit in somehow in either the top ten or honorable mention:

- Wall-E
- Appaloosa
- Son of Rambow
- Hellboy II
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall