Friday, July 24, 2009

The Zeal for Pharma Thrust!

In my many and varied travels across the world wide web, I have come across quite a few peculiar items. One of those items I just happened to cross today? A startup Indian pharmaceutical company, Shreeji Pharma International. Apparently, even in this terrible economy (ever worsened by unstimulating stimulus packages), startup companies recognize the value of having a strong English motto. And thus it is, that we see Shreeji Pharma's inspired slogan:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many men depend upon pharma for their ability to thrust.

NoJGenny said...

Maybe it's a typo. The "h" isn't supposed to be there. And, no, I don't mean that h, as in parma thrust. Pharma trust.

Joe said...

I thought that might be the case as well, but then I noticed that they had "The Zeal for Pharma Thrust" across multiple places on their website.