Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Truck Balls (and why they're stupid)

Here's a trend that perplexes me entirely: putting "balls" on your truck. Like so:

Now, while this is a useful identifier of people that I will never want to have anything to do with, it really doesn't even make sense if you think it through.

They are 3 possible interpretations of truck balls:
1) Your truck has YOUR balls. This is not very flattering to the truck's driver. "But Joe," you say, "What if the driver is a female and the truck actually IS her balls?" To this, I would say, "I have never seen a female driving a truck with balls. Q.E.D."
2) Your truck has balls, but no penis. This hardly seems complimentary to your truck.
3) Your truck IS the penis, in which case (given the size ratio of the truck to the balls), your truck suffers from hypogonadism (i.e. tiny testicles). Ouch. Also not very complimentary to your truck.

In summary... uh..... I don't understand truck balls.

No comments: