Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ellensburg, WA

So today I arrived in Ellensburg, WA. Upon arrival I called about a room that a married couple had for rent, came and looked at it, liked it, liked them, thought it was a good deal, and moved in.

As my computer scans for WiFi, it picks up between 10 and 15 networks at any given time. Of those, 2-3 are not password-protected. Of those, one comes in strong enough for me to use. Excellent.

So now, for the next step: figuring out my classes at Central Washington U. for the first quarter of grad school. I'll take care of that tomorrow. Right now, I need to do some more unpacking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most excellent. What would have been more convenient would have been for you to move up last week when I had nothing to do with the last week of summer. But still, excellent that you've arrived in this great state once more.